While reasonable efforts will be made to meet the Preferred Delivery Date, it cannot be guaranteed. Ground shipment delivery dates are estimations only. To ensure a delivery within a specific date range, we recommend that you upgrade to express shipping. If you need more detailed information about your shipment, please call us at 503-852-0108.
- A 3 day lead time is required on all orders. While we always try to ship orders as quickly as we can there is never a guarantee that packages will leave our facility earlier than 3 business days from the time the order is placed.
- Someone over the age of 21 must be present to sign for any packages containing alcohol (Federal Law).
- A change of address fee of $11 will be charged for address changes after a package has shipped.
- Three delivery attempts will be made before the package is returned to us. For shipments returned to us as undeliverable, a second shipping charge is required to reship the package.
- To avoid this inconvenience, we recommend delivery to a commercially zoned business address.
- Many wineries are located outside of our local area and not all products are stored onsite. If a product you order shows as "backordered" a shipping and delivery date cannot be guaranteed. You will be notified when the product is available for shipping. If you need the order in a specific period of time and the product is showing as "on backorder" you will need to contact us at 503-852-0108 to know if we can meet your required timeline for delivery.
If we notice extreme temperatures around the country we will hold your order until temperatures normalize. Wine will be shipped as soon as the weather becomes more temperate.
- Shipping to a business address is typically less expensive than to a residential address.
- Ship to a Fed Ex Print & Ship Center nearby. They will hold for pickup for up to 5 business days, often have extended hours, and are often within 5 miles of your delivery address. You can find print and ship centers easily by typing in Fed Ex Print and Ship [enter your city and state] on Google maps.
- We cannot ship to PO, FPO, APO or IPO boxes. Please inquire directly for international shipping requests.
- Orders are shipped and often delivered on business days only (this excludes weekends and holidays). Some exceptions on deliveries apply. FedEx Home Delivery service to residential addresses will deliver on Tuesday through Saturday, with no delivery on Mondays.
- To ensure a delivery within a specific date range, we recommend that you upgrade to express shipping.
- Express shipping rates fluctuate. If you find that your express shipping charge appears to be higher than normal - please leave a note in the comments section. We will review your order and shipping charge prior to charging your card and contact you with any adjustments.