Partner Winery ResourcesWelcome to our Partner Winery Resource page. Here you will find links to relevant information pertaining to our partnership.
|1. Winery Admin Section||4. Forms|
|2. Scheduling a Wine Club||5. Other Helpful Links|
|3. Wine Club Best Practices||6. Become a Partner Winery|
Use the link below to access your winery admin. Use this link to add new products, view orders, and edit your marketplace page. Please note, the password and user name are case sensitive.
This portal is designed for the winery partner of Northwest Wines to You. Use this link to submit your winery's news, events and specials, and opt in to marketing programs. We will take that information and publish it online via the NWWtY website and/or social media channels.
1. WINERY ADMIN INSTRUCTIONS
When you log in, you will see a menu on the left hand side. Any of these items can be clicked to expand.
- To edit your profile page, click on My Winery, select Edit My Landing Page, make your changes and then click Save. It's good practice to save a copy of the text to a word document prior to making changes since there is not an option to revert back.
- To add or edit a product/wine click on My Winery, select Create New Product and fill in the fields. Use the question mark next to each field for helpful hints.
- NOTE: For new vintages, please create a new product rather than edit an existing product.
- Your new products will be placed into a pending status until we review and make hard coded updates on the back end.
- To add or edit an Event, click on My Events > Create New Event.
- To add a special, click on Specials > Create New Special.
- To view orders, click on Orders > View Orders
2. SCHEDULING A WINE CLUB
Be sure to schedule your wine club with us at least 4 weeks in advance. This allows us to provide the best possible customer service to you and your club members. Typically the wine club schedule looks like this:
- Week 1: Exchange club information. NWWtY will send a pre-run report for you to review.
- Contact your customers this week to let them know the schedule (use guide below for dates). Use this chance to tell them whatís to come, encourage them to add to their order, and ask them to make sure their info is current. Check out our shipping policy and tips for recommendations on how to save customers time, trouble and money on their shipment.
- Complete the Wine Club Info Sheet. DOWNLOAD
- Be sure that all wines in club shipment have been entered into the website. We can make these products active on the site or keep them internal, but they must be created before the club can be processed. Add the wines directly in your winery admin or contact us for a new wine spreadsheet.
- Transfer / Deliver club wines to NWWtY.
- Provide NWWtY with all inserts, gifts, collateral, etc. to be included in the shipment.
- Week 2: NWWtY will process credit cards. CC processing usually takes place Monday or Tuesday.
- Packing of the club begins on Wednesday and depending on size of club and/or current packing volume may continue through Friday.
- During this time, you will likely receive calls for holds, cancellations, and other club updates. We will work to complete these updates within a reasonable time of receiving them up until the date the wine is scheduled to ship.
- NWWtY will provide you with a post-run club report. This report will outline all eligible club members, credit card declines, and shipping location warnings. Once receiving this list, you may wish to reach out to those club members with exceptions or have them contact us directly to update their information.
- Week 3: The wine club will ship. We strive to ship wines on Monday as this will allow delivery in most locations before the weekend.
- Week 4 & 5: Despite best laid plans, inevitably some packages are returned. In those instances, NWWtY will reach out directly to the customers to make arrangements for shipping. If no arrangement can be made, we will refund the order amount (less the shipping) to the customer. Because NWWtY has already paid the winery for this wine sale, we will retain the product in our inventory. These wines will be used for promotional purposes or sales incentives, but not in a way that compromises the integrity of your winery brand or that will undercut your pricing. They are often sold as a blind offerings in such applications as the Abbot's Library or SAVOR wine project.
3. WINE CLUB BEST PRACTICES
Whether you're thinking about starting a club or considering changes to your existing club, we're here to help. Let's get started with our top four list of recommendations.Not sure where to begin? Send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at (503)-852-0108.
- Simplify, Simplify. Keep your club options and discounting structure simple. If you can't keep track of the discounts, your customers will likely be confused. Result, you may lose current or potential customers.
- Avoid Months of Sun & Snow. Scheduling a club shipment for the hot months (June/July/Aug) and cold months (Dec/Jan/Feb) is asking for trouble. We're happy to hold wines for weather, but find that customers in clubs that avoid these hazardous shipping times seem to be happier than those who are always incurring weather holds.
- Club Levels - Double Trouble. Keep in mind that we essentially create two clubs for each one you currently have; one for shipping, one for pickup. That means if you have four levels, you actually have eight separate clubs.
- Communication is Key. Donít assume that your customers will remember that their credit cards are automatically charged two or four times a year. Send them notification that their club shipment is coming up. Use the chance to tell them whatís to come, encourage them to add to their order, and ask them to make sure their info is current.
4. DOWNLOAD FORMS
- Wine Club Info Sheet
- Transfer Request Form
- Bill of Lading
- NWWtY Order Form (shipments to consumer)
- Custom Shipping Order Form (shipments to licensee)
5. HELPFUL LINKS
6. BECOME A PARTNER WINERY
Interested in becoming a partner winery? Northwest Wines to You is currently accepting new clients. We assist with direct-to-consumer sales. This service includes but is not limited to hosting an online marketplace for your winery, assisting with your wine club management, shipping services, and filing state excise tax reports. It also includes light marketing services with mentions on partner winery offerings both on our blog and in our growing customer email list. We conduct virtual tastings through a live broadcast and we help promote your brand through our social media channels. For more information, please contact Katie Kamilos at email@example.com.